Saturday 17 June 2017

Real Psychic Experiences

 Psychic Medium

Ihave started to meditate 2 years ago when I was going through a tough period in my life. From the very first times my head started to spin and I had no idea what that was. I then after reading a lot, realized this was the same way Esther Hicks first started to communicate with Abraham Hicks. My head make different symbols and I can communicate with my spirit guides and ask questions and receive answers. Lost love spell http://www.lovespellpowers.com

Some answers about myself and something deeply related to me usually are right, some other simple questions such as my brother's teacher name is incorrect. I also did healing sessions on my own body and then after I found out that is called Reiki, but I know I was guided by spirits.
I did a psychic blueprint and life past reading with a medium and I turned out to be clairvoyant 75 and Trace Mediumship 80 in a scale of 100, that was just when I was starting with meditation and so on. Lost love spell http://www.lovespellpowers.com

Now I have a way better understanding of chakras, energy healing and mediumship as I have been watching a lot of videos and reading books about it. The medium also said I am a very old soul and have been here since the first incarnations.
The other day I saw flashes of light after a healing session I did on myself and the lights in the house started to blink. Lost love spell http://www.lovespellpowers.com

Also since I was young I realised that if I dream with water it takes about month to receive some bad news about someone passing away. I also could see signs on the sky, almost if I could read what the clouds were saying in many forms.
After this development I have doing of reading and chakra clearing, I have realized that even the smallest movements around me I can notice, my perceptions have doubled or tripled I would say, probably because of my 3rd eye opening. Lost love spell http://www.lovespellpowers.com

My questions are:
1--Am I a medium? I know everybody is to some certain degree but I would love to hear your comments
2--Why I am channeling symbols? Usually the Infinity, Caduceus, Spiral and some others which I cannot relate to yet...
3--Why some answers related to me seems true and others are incorrect? Am I somehow making up this on my mind?
4--When I ask the name of the spirits guides that are with me I get an answer, how do I know these answers and the others I receive are true or not? I have received once as Abraham Hicks. Lost love spell http://www.lovespellpowers.com

Is that because I follow them or how do I know I really channeled them? 
I know I must develop the sense of trusting the answers but in the beginning it's hard as I am not experienced with that, specially when some answers are not correct. I know it will come with time but I would love to hear your comments and experiences.
Thank you so much, love and light. Lost love spell http://www.lovespellpowers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment