Saturday 17 June 2017

You are here: Real Psychic Experiences :: Visions / Trances / Altered States

Are My Spirit Guides Talking To Me? I Hear Voices

This is my first time posting on this site so let me explain my back round a little. Last year from January-May (2016) I was on a downhill spiral dealing with depression. In June my boyfriend who I was long distance with (1.5 hrs) went on a Mexico trip with some of his high school friends and while he was there he read the book The Power of the Now which lead him onto a spiritual journey. Lost love spell http://www.lovespellpowers.com

He wanted me to join him and feel the happiness that he was constantly feeling. I too did major personal work, and in October (2016) we moved into together. It's been wonderful and we have grown so much spiritually together through meditation, living in the present moment, opening our chakras and going through ego death. Well for the past few months I've been hearing voices. It started in our old house, which I wasn't very happy or comfortable in. We were living with a roommate I didn't feel comfortable around and I didn't feel safe in the area we were in the lifestyle we were living in that house. It just felt dark and I constantly felt a negative energy. Lost love spell http://www.lovespellpowers.com

When I would hear the voices in that house, they were usually negative, but always relevant to what was going on in that moment which is why I started to think I was going crazy because they totally made sense! Sometimes it was negative comments about things I am insecure about myself. Sometimes it was just side comments about whatever was going on. We have now moved into a very light and happy apartment with our roommate that I did like! We've been here about a month. Lost love spell http://www.lovespellpowers.com 

When we first moved the voices stopped and I thought it might be because I stopped smoking marijuana and that was usually when I heard the voices the strongest. About two weeks ago I started hearing the voices again. It's usually two voices that switch off. Sometimes it seems like they are having a conversation with each other about me, or sometimes saying things to me. I've been working on being more happy with my self image and loving my true beauty. Lost love spell http://www.lovespellpowers.com

When I go to put on makeup, I'll hear those voices make comments as I'm reaching for my makeup bag like " not the makeup again, you're so beautiful without it". I find it so strange especially because it doesn't sound like my own thoughts or even my voice. One of the voices is male. A few times I've mentally acknowledged that I can hear them or they will tell me to do something (not dangerous) but maybe they will tell me that my dog is hungry and I should feed her. Ill go to do it and sure enough my dogs bowl is empty so ill feed her. When I have acknowledged that I can hear them, or when I show physically that I can hear them, They've said before " She can hear us!" And they sound very happy and excited. Now I want to say that this doesn't feel negative (except when it was about me and while in my old house) and I am very sensitive to feeling energies. Also like I said when I do follow their recommendations it is never something harmful. It's always positive and good. Lost love spell http://www.lovespellpowers.com 

Also to finish up, I have been reading a lot about reaching my psychic abilities because I feel that's something I've always been a little in touch with. I've smoked twice since living in my new place and when I high (not too high, just slightly) I feel that I can almost hear my boyfriends thoughts. The thoughts I hear him say are always about what's going on or what we are doing so its once again more believable that its actually happening! Usually when this happens and its only happened about three times with my boyfriend, I'll out loud make a comment about what his personal thought was. Lost love spell http://www.lovespellpowers.com 

And when I keep doing it one thought after the other, Ill usually hear him think "Am I saying this out loud?" Its the weirdest thing. But I can't help but think that I in fact hear my spirit guides even when I'm not high and that when I am high I am able to hear or feel my boyfriends thoughts! Lost love spell http://www.lovespellpowers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment